How do I report a crime?
To report a crime, please call 620-227-4646. If it is an emergency, please call 911. If you wish, you may come to the police department and report the crime, if it occurred within the city limits of Dodge City. If the crime occurred outside the city limits and still inside Ford County, please go to the Ford County Sheriff's Office. If the crime occured elsewhere, you will need to contact the proper jurisdiction to report it.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I pay my parking ticket fine?
2. Can the police check my house while I am on vacation?
3. How do I find out the road conditions?
4. What number do I call to see if there are school closings?
5. How much does a report cost?
6. How can I obtain my driving record (MVR)?
7. Where do I go to get my vehicle inspected so I can get my title?
8. Where do I go when I get a traffic ticket?
9. Where do I go to register my vehicle?
10. Where do I go to get a Kansas drivers license.
11. What do I do if my vehicle is impounded by the Dodge City Police Department?
12. Where do I go to complete a fingerprint card?
13. How do I report a crime?
14. Where do I obtain weather information?