How do I discontinue my service?
You may discontinue your service by calling the Utility Billing Department at (620) 225-8111 and talking to a customer service representative or coming into our office in person. They will ask you for your forwarding address where your final bill will be sent.

Show All Answers

1. How do I sign up for water, sewer & trash service?
2. How do I discontinue my service?
3. If my service has been discontinued due to non-payment, how much is the delinquency fee?
4. Can I have the amount due on my utility bill automatically withdrawn from my bank account each month?
5. If my account has been turned over to collections for non-payment, can I still sign up for new service?
6. Can I receive e-mail notification of my utility bill?
7. How can I get a City of Dodge City flag?