Local Revolving Loan Fund (LRLF)
The Local Revolving Loan Fund Board is established to review the data submitted by applicants requesting a loan through the City to create or retain a new or existing business in the Dodge City community. The LRLF loans are typically utilized as gap financing and provide a strong economic tool for job creation in our community. The loans will be evaluated on criteria required by the State of Kansas. Additional criteria may include:
1. Owner equity in the project.
2. Job creation.
3. Kind and type of job created.
4. Degree of diversification of the local economy.
5. Financial ability of the firm to carry out their projected project.
They meet as needed.
- LuAnn Wetmore
- Gary Johnson
- Joann Knight
- Staff Representative - Nicole May